Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Winter Reading Round-Up!

I know I know. I'm really late getting to the round-up for this past season and I apologize. I have been really sick lately and just haven't been up to it. But I'm feeling better and it's time to go over the best books I have read during the winter season. So here they are and in no particular order.

Hitting The Mark: This book by Jill Monroe is a laugh-riot. All the scheming and machinations that go on between the two main characters, especially Danni will leave you in stitches. I really enjoyed this book.

The Nymph King: Another hilarious read. This one, by Gena Showalter, is the next in her Atlantis series and is fantastic. Valerian is uber sexy and Shaye leads him, a man used to getting anyone he wants, a very merry chase. It was awesome.

Shadows Of Destiny: This is the final installment of Rachel Lee's Ilduin trilogy and it rocked. It totally lived up to its previous two books. I loved it and will re-read this series many times. It is exceptionally good.

Bite Me If You Can: This is the newest release in Lynsay Sands vampire series and is the best so far if you ask me. It's extremely funny. Lucien is a really neat guy with a bit of a complex in the bedroom. Trust me, this book totally rocks and I have already re-read it twice. I love it.

The entire Sookie Stackhouse series: This series, by Charlaine Harris is awesome. I had never read them before but my mom has and she had the whole series. I just got done reading them all and I love them. I am eagerly and impatiently waiting for the next one, All Together Dead, to be released in May. I can't wait.

Well that's my list for the winter series. I read many more but these were the absolute best. What's in your reading round-up?

No comments: