Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

Apologies!

I know I know. I haven't been updating my blog this month like I should. I truly apologize but July has been an awful month and I just have had too many problems to deal with. It's been one thing after another. I can't wait to see the end of July. I will not miss this month at all. I promise, in August I will do some major updating. Just bear with me till then.

As I said, July has been a bad month. My mom was admitted to the hospital the 30th of June with a very serious condition. She was released July 4th. But she had to still have surgery to fully rectify the problem. She had the surgery yesterday and is slowly recovering. I myself am getting over a bad concussion. It happened Monday and I am still seeing double. July has just totally sucked. So I will see you all in August. Have a great weekend.

No comments: