Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Redecorating!

I've redesigned the look of my blog. Now that everything is great again I felt the need to redo my blog a bit. Blue is my favorite color and totally matches my chipper mood. What do you think? But don't worry, I still have my links section, my list of favorite reads, and the upcoming ad. However, I am changing the upcoming ad a bit. I will no longer just be doing upcoming books. I'll be doing upcoming books, PC games, DVD's, and games for the PS2. In other words, all the stuff I am into.:-) However, I am starting with the upcoming release of Divine By Blood by P.C. Cast which is due out September 1st.

My upcoming ad will now start to change once a week. Every Monday there will be something new to check out. And, I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend. Have a great one everybody!

No comments: