Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Never Done This Before!


I've never done this before on my blog, but this book trailer is just too great for me not to. Plus, I'm now really looking forward to this book. I was browsing through Circle Of Seven's website. They make book trailers for a lot of authors including Christine Feehan. I came across this trailer they have done for Christina Dodd for a book coming out this August called Storm Visions. It's sensational.


The basis for this story is twins, a boy and a girl abandoned at birth and left to die. The boy can create fire in the palm of his hands. He brings together a group of people just like him. Powerful, strong and dedicated to fighting evil. The girl is a seer who makes a pact with the devil. She too gathers others like her. But their purpose is to spread evil and chaos. And so the battle between brother and sister, good and evil begins.


Storm Visions comes out this August, but if you'd like to watch the trailer the url is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqn0ADgE3Cs and is spectacular. This series looks amazing.

No comments: