Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goddess Of The Written Word!


I'm so sorry that this is late. I'm still sick, but I'm finally feeling well enough to at least do my update. I totally apologize for not being up to doing this sooner. Anyways, May's Goddess of the Written Word is none other than the amazing Charlaine Harris.


I just finished her most recent Sookie Stackhouse novel, Dead And Gone, and it was amazing. It was so good that I read it cover to cover in 4 and half hours. I just could not put it down. I love the Sookie Stackhouse's. And all the men that Sookie has interested in her are each yummy in their own ways. Eric is intense, Bill is quiet and strong, Quinn is an animal in more ways than one, and Sam is strong and steady.


If you'd like to know more about Charlaine Harris, her books and the television series True Blood based on the Sookie novels, click on the link I have for her website. In the tv show True Blood, the part of Sookie is played by Oscar winner Anna Pacquin. Charlaine Harris is this month's Goddess of the Written Word. Congratulations!

No comments: