Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, September 02, 2011

My Hero...My Best Friend

Sometimes life gets so crazy we forget to tell the people we love just how much they mean to us. So, I'm taking a moment to tell my Mom, Lin Holmes, just how vital she is to me.

You are my hero and my best friend. Every day, even when I'm sick, there is joy because you always stand by me and support me. You can make me laugh even when I'm upset and that is no small gift.

You gave me Mamabear, my little angel. She was and is the best gift ever. But most importantly, you give me your unconditional love and friendship. Without you, life would be boring and without sunlight. You are my hero and you always will be. I hope I am even one tenth the woman you are. I love you Mom. 

1 comment:

Lin said...

Kat, you are the energy that gets me able to climb out of bed and do what needs to be done that day. Your smile warms my heart in ways I never thought possible. I gave birth to you, Sweetie, but the moment you took your first breath you gave me a miracle, and have continued to give me miracles every day since.

Thank you for loving me, and thank you for being my daughter and best friend.