Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kirby Heyborne Is Coming!

This means so much to me & I am beyond excited. Kirby Heyborne, one of the stars in the new The Three Stooges movie is coming to my BTR show. He's been in the Pirates movies with Johnny Depp. He's a sucessful musician, stand up comic, and voice actor for audiobooks and he'll be talking about his audiobook work. I am so nervous its not even funny.



My partner in crime, Delilah K. Stephans and I will be getting all the news from Kirby this Friday, May 18th at 6 PM EDT. I'm hoping all of you will join us either by going to the chat room at www.blogtalkradio.com/katholmes1212 or dialing direct and speaking to Kirby in person. Just dial 619-393-6798 to talk to him live on the radio. This is going to be so much fun. And at the end of the show Delilah and I have a special announcement to make. See you all Friday!

3 comments:

Lin said...

I'll be there, but then where else would I be? I'm a smart woman who knows the ONLY place to be on Friday night at 6:00 PM EDT is the BTR show hosted by Kat Holmes and Delilah K. Stephans.

Marie Laval said...

This sounds so exciting! I'll definitely be there, just need to work out the time difference with England!All the best for a great show. Marie

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies.:-)