Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Top Ten-New To Me

Welcome to my list of the top ten new authors. These may not be brand new authors, but just authors who are new to me and I am loving. I hope you enjoy my list and please, share with me some of yours. These are listed in no particular order.

1: Lora Leigh. Her Breeds series is just totally awesome and I am so loving them. I can't wait to read & eventually own every single one.

2: J.R. Ward. I love her Black Dagger Brotherhood series and can't wait for Quihnn and Blay's story.

3: Amanda Ashley. I've discovered her vampire books and am in love.

4:Gail Branan. Her Witch & Warlock books are sensational.

5: Lara Adrian. I am becoming a major fan. That woman can weave a story.

6: Maya Banks. I had only ever read one book of hers but now she's doing this military paranormal series that blows me away. She has a sensational voice much like Christine Feehan.

7: Dakota Cassidy. The woman is SO funny. Her Accidental series is spectacular.

8: Candace Havens. This is another sensational author of humorous paranormal books.

9: Kate Hill. I love her centaur stories. Those men make my heart melt.

10: Thea Harrison. I am falling in love with her Elder Races series. I can't wait for more.

That's my list of authors new to me. What's yours?

No comments: