Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I have to add some more really great authors to my list. These are people whose works I have found either through suggestions by other authors or on my own and their stuff is awesome.

Catherine Asaro: This woman is fantastic. Her Ruby dynasty books are fantastic. She also does a fantasy series for Luna books that is great. The third in that series is out later this year. If you'd like to check her out go to www.sff.net/people/asaro/ and have a look.

Gena Showalter: I found this woman through P.C. Cast, another great writer I mentioned in my last author post. This woman is fantastic. Her books are so funny and the stories are great. If you'd like to check her stuff out go to http://members.cox.net/genashowalter/ and enjoy.

Mercedes Lackey: I have known about and loved this author for a long time but I just forgot to add her to my original post. This lady is the QUEEN of fantasy. Her Valdemar books are sensational. She also writes for Luna as well. If you'd like to know what she has going go to www.mercedeslackey.com and look around.

UP AND COMING AUTHOR!
Jeri Smith-Ready: I was introduced to this author by Catherine Asaro. In fact Catherine was the one who gave me her web address. Her first Luna book will be out this November and it's called "The Eyes Of The Crow". I can only say based on the way her blog goes that this lady is very talented and I am highly looking forward to when her book comes out. If you'd like to check her out go to www.jerismithready.com and take a look. Check out her blog too, it's great. There is a link to it on her website.

No comments: