Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Today is my birthday. There is one thing about my birthdays the last few years that have made it not so grand. I have either been sick or recovering from surgery. In 2002, I was recovering from ankle surgery. 2003, the flu. 2004 was the flu again. Last year I had a cold. This year it's walking pneumonia. Am I cursed or something? Is someone trying to tell me something that each year on my birthday I don't feel well?

And to add insult to injury, this year I'm 30. That's it. I have reached the age at 18 I said was over the hill. Funny thing is though, even though I'm sick I don't feel old. Now either my mind is playing tricks on me or I was wrong at 18. Hmm which could it be? I think I'll go with having been wrong since the other option means senility.:-)

No comments: