Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Body Is Worn Out!

On Saturday I came down with a horrendous cold. Most colds start with sneezing and a sore throat. This cold started with hacking coughs, the kind that make you feel like you swallowed glass. And though I am slowly getting better, the hacking coughs persist throughout the whole length of this cold. My body is so worn out. How worn you might ask? Let's put it this way. I no longer have the lung capacity to blow my nose. I can't build up the air pressure to get any force behind it, so it's taking forever to blow my nose when I have to. This cold is nasty. It is the nastiest I have ever had I think. There are no words to describe just how much pain this cold causes. Whoever invented this is a sadist. Common cold makes it sound so simple and unimportant. Let me tell you, the way this cold makes you feel is anything but simple.

No comments: