Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Road Is Long

Well, it has been a very rough road to recovery for me, and it isn't over. After two months on heavy antibiotics, my sore throat is finally gone, though my throat still isn't right yet. I'm under confinement for the next month and a half. I'm not allowed to leave my house for anything but medical appointments. The reason for my confinement is because I can not afford to catch anything else. My immune system is seriously weak. Lucky me.

But, while I haven't been going out and doing things, and will continue not to go anywhere, I have been doing a LOT of reading. I have so many books to talk about and new authors to add to my favorites list. I'll be adding the authors this week and I will start talking about the awesome stuff I have been reading. Check back tomorrow for the first installment.:-) See you all then.

No comments: