Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

I've Been Reading!

I've just discovered some great books. For a while now I have heard Gena Showalter gush about the books of Kresley Cole, but I never tried them. Well, I just read the first four in her Immortals series and am so in love. I can not wait to read the fifth one and will do so as soon as it arrives. This series is awesome and intense. Totally passionate and the characters are so cool. She has so many stand out characters that I hope will eventually have their stories told such as Regin and Nix.

Book six will be out February of next year and I am looking forward to that one as well. The demon king is one of the characters that has stood out and can't wait to read his story. Book five, which I purchased and am just waiting to be delivered is about his brother and also looks dynomite. It so makes me wish I had listened to Gena's gushing earlier. But, in a way it's a good thing. I've had a lot of books to read without the wait.:-)

If you'd like to check out Kresley Cole and her books, I put up a link to her website. Her books are fantastic. But I have to warn you, if you are tired, don't pick up one of her books and start reading it. I was stupid enough to do that and I couldn't put it down until I finished it even though I was dead tired. That's how good they are. Consider yourself warned.

No comments: