Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The 12 Books of Christmas!


Next Wednesday is Christmas. Santa will be sliding down the chimney munching on our cookies and eggnog while loading up the tree with gifts. You did remember to bribe that head elf right?




To celebrate the holiday, I thought I'd list my top 12 all-time favorite books. So here goes my top twelve books.




1: Dark Melody by Christine Feehan


2: Woven Dreams by NJ Walters


3: Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands


4: Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan


5: The Black Dragon by Allyson James


6: Dark Needs At Night's Edge by Kresley Cole


7: The Nymph King by Gena Showalter


8: Goddess Of Spring by PC Cast


9: Conspiracy Game by Christine Feehan


10: Goddess By Mistake by Linnea Sinclair


11: Stay With Me by Maya Banks


12: Kiss Of Fire by Deborah Cooke




There are many more books that I absolutely love and read over and over again, but that is my top twelve. Tomorrow I'll list my top 12 favorite series' to read. Ho Ho Ho!

2 comments:

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored to be on your top 12 list. :-)

Unknown said...

Well, your books are awesome and I love them. In fact, later tonight when I do the series list you'll be on that as well. And Woven Dreams is fantastic. I reread that so many times. I love Jarmon, Garrick and Genny. Those characters just make me weep. If anyone deserved their HEA it was those three.