Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love's Chance Is Number 1!




My dear friend Angela Kay Austin, who was the debut author interview here on my blog on January 1st, is number one! Her debut novel, Love's Chance was released from Red Rose this Thursday the 11th of Febuary and it's currently the top seller! Congrats Angela I am so happy for you. Angela didn't have her cover yet when she blogged here so I am posting it now. Isn't it beautiful? Way to go Angela on both your debut release and topping the charts! Love's Chance is now available at Red Rose Publishing.








Also, don't forget, tomorrow Angel Martinez will be here and she's giving away a neat prize so make sure you drop in and visit her. Also, I'll be guest blogging on Ginger Simpson's blog and would love to hear from you guys. Until tomorrow everyone!

No comments: