Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Welcome To 2011

It's a brand new year and everything is possible. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'm so excited to be starting a new year. I have so much on the fire for this year. I have 3 sequels to current series planned and an idea for a brand new story not related to any of my current novels. This will be fun.

The Lighthouse released from MuseItHot's bookstore on the first of January and is doing really well. Apparently, it was liked so much by a reader that it has been nominated for a Pearl award. Not bad for only being out 6 days.:-) Hello 2011! You are starting off great!

3 comments:

Melisse Aires said...

What a great start to 2011!

Unknown said...

Thanks Melisse. How are you doing btw? Is hubby better?

N.J.Walters said...

What an awesome start to 2011. I hope this year just keeps getting better for you!