Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun Recipes Tonight!

Tonight we are having a fun and unique chat in the Muse Writer's Conference chat room. I and 3 other Muse Erotica authors are going to be sharing some of our hot recipes to spice up the cold months.:-) All the details are below. You'll have to create an account to be in the chat room but it's free. I hope to see you all there for all the fun.




OCT 16 7PM EST IN CONFERENCE CHAT ROOM

http://www.themuseonlinewritersconference.com/

Muse Erotica Authors present: SIZZLING RECIPES TO HEAT YOUR FALL COOL NIGHTS

1-Jennifer Brown

2-Kay Dee Royal

3-Kat Holmes

4-Emily Pikkasso

And I hope you'll tune in to my blog tomorrow when I post a Halloween teaser of my upcoming vampire series.:-)

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Girl, I'm going to try to be there. Sounds great!

Unknown said...

Hope you can make it.:-)