Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Carpathians Rule!


I have completely fallen in love with Christine Feehan's Carpathian series. These books are fantastic. I have now read almost all of them. Some I am still waiting for. After reading only 2 of her books, I went ahead and bought them all from Amazon. How many books can you say are so good that you have to buy them all even without having read them? These are that good.

The most current one is Dark Demon. I have put up a pic of the book. This is the very first Carpathian novel I have read and is what convinced me to try the others. Vikirnoff and Natalya's story is fantastic.

The other books in this series are Dark Prince, Dark Legend, Dark Guardian, Dark Gold, Dark Challenge, Dark Fire, Dark Symphony, Dark Melody, Dark Magic, Dark Destiny, Dark Secret, Dark Desire, Dark Dream, Dark Descent, and Dark Hunger. Dark Dream, Dark Descent and Dark Hunger are 3 novellas included in other anthologies. Dark Dream can be found in After Twilight. Dark Descent in The Only One. And last but not least Dark Hunger can be found in Hot Blooded.

I have read almost all the books. The only ones left for me to read are Dark Gold, Dark Desire, and Dark Guardian. Dark Melody is my all-time favorite with Dark Prince a close second. All of these books are stand alones and can be read in any order, but if you want to start from the beginning Dark Prince is first.

I am totally in love with these stories. I had already fallen for Feehan's Seven Sisters series but I hadn't read the Carpathians. My mom got me hooked and am I ever glad she did.

No comments: