Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day To My Mom

Happy Father's Day all 1 day late. And I especially want to wish my mom a happy Father's Day. She has been both a mother and father to me and my brother and she did an amazing job. Even though we didn't have a lot of money and my supposed father never paid a dime in child support when we were growing up, she somehow always managed to make sure we not only had everything we needed, but lots of extra special things as well. My mother is my hero as well as my best friend. I am 30 years old and in total awe of what she was able to accomplish.

I have seizures and have gotten seriously hurt because of them. She always feels guilty if she is not there at the time to prevent injury, but to me she is an angel. She knows how to make me laugh even when I feel like crying. I am grateful every day that she is my mom and my friend. She is the kindest, most caring person I know. If you'd like to get to know her check out her blog. Go to http://lins-blog.blogspot.com/ and say hi. Happy Father's Day Mom.:-)

No comments: