Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More Great Books

Ok I have definately been busy trying to make a dent in my To Be Read pile. And I have read a lot. Only problem is, for every book I read 3 more get added to the pile. It's a good thing I love books as I am reading so much that I am becoming a bit of a hermit. I always have my face stuck in a book.

In case you haven't been able to tell from my blog, I LOVE vamp novels. I mean, I really really LOVE vamp novels. Christine Feehan, Lynsay Sands, MaryJanice Davidson and Katie MacAlister are just a few of my favorite authors of vamp books. I have recently added Michelle Rowen and Kerrilyn Sparks to that list. Here's a few great vamp novels I have read lately:

Even Vampires Get The Blues by Katie MacAlister.
How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire by Kerrilyn Sparks
Vamps And The City by Kerrilyn Sparks. This is the sequel to Millionaire.
Undead And Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson
The entire Carpathian series by Christine Feehan
Bitten & Smitten by Michelle Rowen

I am totally looking forward to A Bite To Remember by Lynsay Sands which comes out in July. I'm just totally a vamp novel nut. Are there any other really good vamp novels that you can suggest for me to read? Come on, don't be shy. I need even more books for my To Be Read list. You don't want me to get bored do you?

No comments: