Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

A Whole New Look!

I have changed the look of my blog. Do you like it? I finally took the plunge and uploaded the new version of Blogger with Google. I am so in love with how easy this new blogger is. There are so many neat new things you can do and they are so simple. The tools are great. I am having a blast just playing around with all the new tools.

Along with the new look, I have added some new features. You'll notice a list of links to some of my favorite websites and blogs. Also, I have put up a list of some of my favorite books and authors. If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog, you'll see an ad for the next book coming out that I am dying to grab along with a publishing date. I'll keep changing that as needed. In fact, there are a lot of books coming out in February that I am dying to read so that picture and caption will change a lot over the next 3 weeks.

And before you ask, none of the authors asked me to do it. I am doing it because these are authors and storylines I love. The current ad is for Deadly Game by Christine Feehan which will be the next in her Ghostwalker series. I can't wait. So, I hope you like the new look. I, personally, love it.

No comments: