Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Marathon Continues

Well, the picture marathon for book releases for February goes on. As you know if you have read my previous post, February marks the release of a whole lot of great books that I have been dying to read. It just seems like all the best are coming out in the month February. So, I have been on a marathon sprint you might say to put up a large picture ad at the bottom of my blog for each book. I have been trying to give them all equal time before I change it to the next picture so each book has a chance to shine before February gets here. So far, I have put up pics for the following books:

Deadly Game by Christine Feehan
The Nymph King by Gena Showalter
Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands

The one I am currently putting up is Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs. It's the sequel to her awesome book Moon Called. I also have one more book after hers to put up for February's new releases. The ad for Protector Of The Flight by Robin D. Owens will go up on the 30th of January which also happens to be my birthday. I'll be turning 31. Yuck! Also, though I won't be posting it, another Feb. release worthy of note is Innocent In Death by J.D. Robb.

The reason I am not posting an ad for that books is I am not a huge fan of that series, but my Mom is. So I am mentioning it for her. Hope you're happy Mom.:-)

No comments: