Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Books On My List


Well, it's February. And there are a lot of books coming out this year that I am dying to read. It keeps me relatively out of trouble. I am putting up a list of everything coming out this year that I can't wait to read. This list is by no means complete as I do not yet know every great book that will be published. But it is my list of books that I do know about.


The Nymph King by Gena Showalter

Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs

Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands

Deadly Game by Christine Feehan

Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan

Dark Possession by Christine Feehan

Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Goddess Of Love by P.C. Cast

Protector Of The Flight by Robin D. Owens

Fortune's Fool by Mercedes Lackey

Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks

Damsel Under Stress by Shanna Swendson

Undead And Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson

Wired by Liz Maverick

Moongazer by Marianne Mancusi


That is what I have so far for this year. I have no doubt that as the year progresses, there will be many more added to this list. I also just bought a new audio book. I got Dark Desire and I totally loved it. I just bought Dark Fire and can't wait to get it. I posted a pic of the cover for the Dark Fire audio. Isn't it beautiful? Have I mentioned that I am a total Christine Feehan fanatic? Well I am. Does anyone else have any good books they know about coming out this year that I don't know about?

1 comment:

waterinegirl said...

wow i want to see the original post