Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Buy Buy Buy!


Today is totally going to be an awesome day. I get paid today and I'm going shopping. Normally I don't enjoy shopping even when I have money. But I am so looking forward to today's shopping spree. I'm buying BOOKS! Lots and lots of books. I don't enjoy anything more than a good book. The picture I attached to this blog entry is one of the books I am buying today. It's an ebook. I have held out against ebooks for a long time. I like to actually be able to hold a book and read it.


But I have discovered some really awesome authors and stories that are only available in ebook format. So, I'm giving in. In fact, I'm buying 6 ebooks today alone. Have other things I have to pick up at the store as well. Data cd's for the ebooks for one. Printer ink, cat food and litter, and a few other odds and ends. But I am so excited. I can't wait. I'll also be looking at Mother's Day's cards. See if there is any I like for my mom. I love you Mom.:-)
Also, my all time favorite of Christine Feehan's Carpathian books is now out in audio format. The cover for Dark Melody is gorgeous. If you'd like to check it out or get your own copy, click on the link I have for Books In Motion. It's totally spectacular.

No comments: