Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spring Reading Round-Up

Well, Spring is over and it's once again time for the reading round-up. I haven't read as much as usual this past season. Been very sick and recovering from a lot. But, what I have read has been dynomite! Totally, without a doubt, these are books that rocked. So here goes and in no particular order.

Undead And Uneasy: This is MaryJanice Davidson's latest addition to her Betsy the Vampire Queen novels and I have to say, it's the best so far. I just finished reading it. The moment we have all been waiting for finally happens and I don't mean the wedding. Betsy, due to circumstances is forced to finally stand on her own and embrace being queen at last. And for those of you who like MJ's werewolves series, the whole clan comes to pay Betsy a visit. It's a riot.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: This is book six in J.K. Rowling's series and is the only one I hadn't read. Book 5 had been so hard on the system I decided not to read this one when it came out. But with the movie about to be released and the final book I decided to and it was so worth it. I think it's gonna be tied with the Prisoner Of Azkaban as my favorite books in the HP world.

Catch A Mate: I won a copy of this book from the author, Gena Showalter. It was hilarious. I absolutely loved it. Take two people who's job it is is to prove the lack of fidelity in others, make them attracted to each other and chaos ensues. Awesome book!

Marked: This is the first in a new young adult series by P.C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast. It's awesome. But then, any story where they say if a cat doesn't like you you shouldn't trust that person is tops with me. As a cat lover and the keeper of two of my own, I totally agree with that sentiment.

That's it. Like I said, I wasn't doing too well over the spring and my reading suffered. Hopefully though, Summer will be better. So what's in your reading round-up?

No comments: