Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Fall Conspiracy

Do you know what I hate most about the fall? All the good books, games, and dvd's come out at the same time. Far too many come out for me to afford at once. I swear it's a conspiracy. All throughout the summer, mostly stuff nobody wants to watch, read or play comes out. Then comes October and BAM! 100 really great things come out within the space of a week of each other. I can't afford to get everything coming out that I want.:-( Boo hoo. Which means lots of things in fall go into my TBB pile. I might actually get everything by next fall when it will be time to start all over again. It's so unfair! And I swear it's all a diabolical plot by publishing and marketing companies to drive us all insane.

Oh how I wish I were rich. Sadly however, I'm not. So I have to watch all these great things come out and dream about them while I try desperately to juggle the budget numbers so I can get all these great things. I knew I should have joined the circus.:-)

No comments: