Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Summer Reading Round Up!

Well, the summer is coming to an end. All the kiddies are back in school and it's time for the summer reading round-up! I only have a couple of books in my reading round-up this time. As most of you know, I was dealing with some serious issues this summer and I just haven't been reading much. Now that that's all past, I should be able to get reading again. But the few books I have in my round-up were all fantastic and I think you'd enjoy them. So here goes my short list for my summer reading.

Safe Harbor: This book by Christine Feehan is by and large my favorite book that I read this summer. As I said in an earlier post, this book got both my mom and I through what was really a very difficult time and I am totally in debt to Ms. Feehan for that. Plus, it's a totally awesome book. I loved this story and had been waiting for five years for it.

Dark Possession: I just finished this book also by Christine Feehan and I loved it. I'm a total Christine Feehan fanatic and her books NEVER disappoint. Check my last post if you'd like a description of the story.

What's A Ghoul To Do?: This is a brand new series by Victoria Laurie. I first got onto her works through her Psychic Eye mystery series. This new series is great and so funny. It's all about a ghost-hunting parapsychologist and is absolutely hilarious.

That's my reading round-up. Told you it wasn't much but for the little bit I have read this summer, it was great. I loved all these books and will read them all again. What's in your reading round-up?

No comments: