Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

Fantastic Beyond Words!


Vampire Interrupted arrived today and I read it in 3 hours. It was even better than I could have hoped. I can not begin to describe just how much I love this series by Lynsay Sands. Her Argeneau books rock. And, of course, I had been waiting years for this book. It's all about Marguerite, the head of the family. It was so well worth the wait it was so good.


I'm not gonna go into any details. If you want to know what happens, read the book. You'll never be sorry you did. If you like vampire stories, you'll love these books. Lynsay Sands takes the much written genre and takes a unique turn with it. These books are so funny. In fact, Vampire Interrupted had me in stitches by the third page. Trust me, this book rocks. There are just no words in the English language to tell you how talented Lynsay Sands is. All I can say is, read her Argeneau series. You'll love em.:-)

No comments: