Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Really Sorry!

I am so sorry. I know I have only just begun the Book Of The Week feature and have missed several entries. I will have to skip tomorrow's as well and I can only apologize. The first time it was because my computer crashed and last week and this week it is because I am recovering from a really bad concussion. As most of you know I am epileptic. Well, I had a seizure two weeks ago and cracked my head into the wall. I am very slowly recovering and am just not able to sit at the computer all that long. I am not sure about next week's update but I promise, no matter what I won't skip the Goddess Of The Written word update. I'll let you know next Friday though if I will do the book of the week. I can only apologize for this and ask you to please bear with me. I WILL get back to them just as soon as I am physically able to.

No comments: