Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Exciting News!


I said earlier that as soon as I could, I'd announce some really great news that I have. I can now do that. Red Rose Publishing, a fantastic publisher of ebooks, has contracted a story from me. I am over the moon. This is my FIRST ever book to be published and I am on cloud nine. I don't have the publication date yet, but it has been contracted and is currently being prepared for publication. As soon as I have a release date I'll post it. And, as soon as I have the cover design, I'll put it up. I am so grateful to Red Rose Publishing for giving me this opportunity. I also have to say a huge thanks to NJ Walters who encouraged me to try submitting my stories and it totally paid off. So thanks so much.


Right now the working title of my story is Voice In The Night and I am writing as Kat Holmes. It's up on Red Rose's website on their coming soon pages. It's on the coming soon page 2 section if you'd like to see. Right now, all I'm going to tell you about the story is that an older, more experienced woman teaches a much younger man some new tricks. I'll have a brief blurb up soon and I'll post an excerpt close to its release. I am so excited and can't believe this is happening. This is just amazing.

No comments: