Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Finished!


It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears but I'm finished my WIP. Well, that is to say I'm finished the first draft. I still have to go back and polish it, but I'm very proud of this story. It's my first full length story and I think it turned out really well. It's 48,000 words and it was totally a labor of love. I'm not going to tell you just now what the story is about, but I will say it's a ghost story. I have one other story ahead of it that I'm editing right now and once that is done I'll get this one ready to go. Then I think I'm going to take a week off before I start on my next story which has already made itself known to me. And, later this week or next week, I should have some good news to share. Later everyone!

No comments: