Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Goddess Of The Written Word!


Happy November all. I hope you had a great Halloween. It's time for this month's Goddess of the Written Word and it goes to Kerrelyn Sparks. Congratulations. I absolutely love her vampire series. Angus' story is my favorite. You just can't beat a Scottish vampire in a kilt.

There are currently 6 books in the series with the 7th to be released early next year. They begin with book 1 called How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire and it introduces us to many of the characters who will be the main hero or heroine of the subsequent stories.

Like I said, Angus' is my favorite and his story is book three. While each book can be read as a stand alone novel, it is best to read them in order to understand everything that is going on. I have all 6 in hardbound and am eagerly awaiting the seventh. If you'd like to learn more about her books, click on the link I have up to her website. Kerrelyn Sparks is November's Goddess Of The Written Word. Congratulations!

No comments: