Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

Woohoo!


Ok this is so cool! My buy page for my story is up on Red Rose's website. There is no release date yet, but my story and a blurb about it is up on the webpage. If you want to check it out, click on the link for Red Rose Publishing that I have up and then click on authors and search for my pen name, Kat Holmes. You'll get to read a brief blurb of my story. I am so excited.


There is still stuff to do on the book. The editing process is not complete yet and the cover art isn't finished, but I am totally excited. As soon as I have the cover art, I'll post it. Also, I have started a new story. I'm not going to go into into detail about it because I don't want to jinx it, but it's looking as though it will be a full length novel when I am done. My story about to be published is not, but I am so proud. It's my first ever story to be published and I am beyond grateful to Red Rose for giving me my start and to NJ Walters for her encouragement. This is so neat!

No comments: