Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Season 3!


First up, I will announce the final Goddess of the Written Word for 2009 tomorrow so be sure to check back then. Also, as soon as I can tell you I will, but I have some fantastic news. And I have added a new feature to my blog. Just scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a button to follow this blog. I already have two followers so thanks a lot.


Now on to what I want to talk about. Season 3 of True Blood starts filming this month! Alan Ball has also given us Team Eric fans a sneak peak at the first episode. For those of us who have been eager to see a naked Alexander Skarsgard, well we are about to get really lucky. In the first episode of season 3 Alan Ball has confirmed that we will get to see all of his glory. Go Eric!


Season 3 itself starts airing on HBO in June. Season 2, if it follows what they did last year, should release on DVD the month before the new season starts. I'm getting cable next year just for HBO so I can watch True Blood. Eric, Eric, Eric! Alexander Skarsgard is sooooooooo HOT!

No comments: