Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sensational Story!


I recently read this ebook from Red Rose Publishing and it was awesome. Merry Christmas To Me by Aline de Chevigny is sensational. Here's a brief blurb about it:


Jennifer was having the worst Christmas ever. She'd just quit her job, her ex had happily married some blonde Barbie doll and the man of her dreams didn't even know she was alive.
Franko was through with women, or so he thought until the hottest little spitfire he'd ever met walked into him and set him straight. He now had five days until she left the mine for good to convince her that he was the Christmas gift of her dreams.


I loved this. There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed it. Both Jennifer and Franko were great characters and you really want to see them have their HEA. Merry Christmas To Me is available now from Red Rose Publishing. Just click on the link I have for them. And if you want to know more about Aline de Chevigny, click on the link I have for her website.

2 comments:

Lin said...

My Darling Daughter,

Did I ever tell you what happened the one and only time I took a shorthand course? Short is exactly how I came up. It is truly challenging figruing out all these new fangled words the world is using since computerese became the slang of this generation.

I have barely commited LOL and BTW to my blonde gone terminally silver, NOT gray, head. SO HEA is as foreign to me as the Japenese your brother writes with such distressing ease...(When did I EVER speak Japanese to ANYONE let alone write it?)...

So for those of us with mental synapse deficits maybe you or one of your many author friends might want to put out a SHORTCUT TO TODAY'S UNIVERSAL SPEAK dictionary.

But whether I understand EVERYTHING you write or not, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts.

Love You, Sweetie,
Mom

Unknown said...

LOL:-)