Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow it's been awhile. My last posting was in July. Well as you all know I moved back on May 31st. But what you don't know is we had to move a 2nd time in August so its been nuts. But...I am back! And I'm getting back into the swing of things.



I'll be on much more from now on and I have loads of things planned for the upcoming months. I have 4 books coming out in the next few months including my first ever collaboration with my Mom and fellow author L.J. Holmes. Her Last Day will be releasing next month and we are both so excited. It's a historical romance that takes place in ancient Rome. Very soon we'll start hosting a contest for its release.

So keep checking back here as I'll have a bunch of new things making the rounds. Until then though...have a great weekend! It's so good to be back.:-)

No comments: