Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I don't go to the theater much anymore to see movies. It's so expensive and since I don't work in the theater anymore I don't get to see movies for free. However, there are 3 movies coming out this spring and summer that I am dying to see and in fact will go to see while still in theaters.

1. Ice Age 2: This movie is the sequel to the first one. In this one, the ice age is coming to an end and a major meltdown is on its way. I loved the original and am so looking forward to this. It comes out the very last Friday of this month. I will see it the following Wednesday.

2. X-Men 3 The Last Stand: I LOVE the X-Men. I have seen all the movies and can't wait for this. I was so "Cyked" when I learned that it was going to be released this year instead of next. It comes the last week of May. I WILL be seeing it the first week of June. Anyone who saw X2 knows Jean Grey dies at the end. In X3 we have Dark Phoenix rising. Also, they have a cure for mutations. I've read interviews with the cast and crew and they are hinting at another main character being killed off at the end to be resurrected for X4. Yummy!!!

3. Garfield A Tale Of Two Kitties: The first "Garfield" movie was awesome in my opinion and I am so looking forward to this sequel. Garfield follows his owner to England where he gets mistaken for a royal kitty. This comes out in August. I can't wait.

That's my list of 3 movies coming out this summer that I intend to see. What movies are you planning on seeing?

No comments: