Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, August 11, 2006

Told You So

I told you I was a huge X-Men fanatic. My favorite characters are Mystique and Dark Phoenix and I have just started a fan site dedicated to my two favorite villians. It's called Blue Fire and I just completed it. It's a very small fan site and I intend to keep it that way. I used to run a very large fan site several years ago and it was just too much work to maintain as huge as it was. So this, as a small site is much better. If you'd like to see it go to http://ladiesofmarvel.freehomepage.com/ and tell me what you think. Yes I am aware of the typos and will be fixing those over the next couple days. Hey, it keeps me relatively out of trouble.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you heard that for Spiderman 3 Spidey's costume is gonna be black? That's because of the introduction of one of my favorite Spidey villians...Venom.:-) I believe Marvel's website has a preview of the costume pic up.