Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, August 11, 2006

Told You So

I told you I was a huge X-Men fanatic. My favorite characters are Mystique and Dark Phoenix and I have just started a fan site dedicated to my two favorite villians. It's called Blue Fire and I just completed it. It's a very small fan site and I intend to keep it that way. I used to run a very large fan site several years ago and it was just too much work to maintain as huge as it was. So this, as a small site is much better. If you'd like to see it go to http://ladiesofmarvel.freehomepage.com/ and tell me what you think. Yes I am aware of the typos and will be fixing those over the next couple days. Hey, it keeps me relatively out of trouble.

3 comments:

SPANDEX-MAN said...

Hi, there. Mystique and Dark Phoenix look so sexy that the supeheroes would find it hard to fight against them. My favorite female character of this sort is Medusa who's good at teasing Spider-Man with her hairs. By the way, I am a huge Spider-Man fanatic.

Kathy said...

Have you heard that for Spiderman 3 Spidey's costume is gonna be black? That's because of the introduction of one of my favorite Spidey villians...Venom.:-) I believe Marvel's website has a preview of the costume pic up.

SPANDEX-MAN said...

Yes, I have. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.