Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Saturday, February 09, 2008

My Many Reads!


Sorry I didn't do this last weekend, but unforseen complications arose. However, I have many wonderful books to talk about that I have been reading while I was sick all through January. So, to prevent this post from being a mile long, I'm gonna cover one book a day till I get through the list. Today, I am beginning with an awesome book by Kerrelyn Sparks. It's called The Undead Next Door and is the fifth release in her vampire series. Here's what the back cover says:


Three signs that something is very different with your new man:


1. He sleeps all day...which would be annoying except he's SO attentive at night.


2. He's attacked by sword-wielding assailants, yet insists he can handle it on his own.


3. He never seems to age.


Heather Westfield has always lived a quiet life, but all that changes when she helps a very handsome, very mysterious stranger. There's something not quite right about Jean-Luc, but still, she's never been with a man so charming, so attractive...so wonderful. Now if only a murderous villain wasn't after them, they might get their happily-ever-after.


In the tradidtion of the others in this series, this book was hilarious. And Jean-Luc Echarpe is uber sexy. And, to make him the ultimate man in my opinion, he likes and prefers women with curves. Even though he's a fashion designer and is always surrounded by skinny models, he needs a woman with some meat on her bones to be attracted.


The Undead Next Door is awesome and I highly endorse this book. It's such a shame that it's not available in hardback because I'm gonna wear this book out. And for those of you who ever wanted to see your ex-husbands get what they deserve, you will love what happens to the heroine's ex in this book. It's not only appropriate, but hilarious. If you'd like to learn about the others in this series, click on my link for Kerrelyn's website. This series is dynomite.

No comments: