Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Goddess Of The Written Word!


I'm sorry I didn't blog much in February. I wasn't feeling too good but I promise to do better this month. I have lots to talk about. But up first is the announcement of the Goddesss of the Written Word for March. It is none other than the amazing Lynsay Sands!


I love Lynsay Sands. She's absolutely fantastic. Everything she writes, even her historicals contain a major load of humor. My favorites are her Argeneau series. And recently, she has expanded it to include non-Argeneau characters that have stood out. In fact, the last book in the series, The Rogue Hunter was about just such a character. The next book will go back to a family member and it comes out March 31st. I can't wait.


My favorites of Lynsay's historical novels is The Switch. It's HILARIOUS! All I'm going to say is that there is nothing funnier than a guy who thinks he's having feelings for a boy.:-) If you want to check out anything Lynsay writes, click on the link I have up to her website. The Immortal Hunter will be released March 31st and it stars Decker Argeneau Pimms, the son of Martine. Lynsay Sands is March's Goddess of the Written Word. Congratulations!

No comments: