Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Bummer!


The sensational Emmy did the cover for my first book about to be released from Red Rose Publishing, Voice In The Night. It's a beautiful cover and I totally love it. I loved it so much that I requested Emmy as the cover artist for my next book as well. Well, Emmy has announced that she'll no longer be doing covers for RRP authors because she's gotten so busy. Bummer! I was so looking forward to seeing what she'd do with the next cover.



My next book, titled Working Under Covers is about Aphrodite and I just knew she'd do something amazing. Oh well. A friend of mine named Kristy Bock has a book coming out soon with RRP and the cover is dynamite. It's also a Goddess tale and I'm posting this pic of her cover. Stunning isn't it?




Well, it feels like a good fit. The artist who did her cover is Missy Lyons and I've requested her so we'll see what she comes up with. Looking at Kristy's cover, I'm sure it's going to be awesome. Still, Emmy I will miss your stunning covers. Thank you for the beautiful cover you have already made me. I adore it.

2 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

It's always tough when it comes to covers (and getting the cover artists you want) but I'm sure your new one will be awesome!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jaime. I'm sorry to see Emmy go but I think Missy will be a good fit.:-)