Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Rise Of A Female Hitler!


Only last week, Ann Coulter, the moronic right-wing mouthpiece and all around baboon said that women shouldn't be allowed to vote because we make stupid choices. Nevermind the fact that she herself is a woman. But maybe that underscored her whole arguement. I certainly have known more shame at being a woman thanks to the fact that Ann Coulter is a woman who unfortunately for all of us, opens her mouth.


But I am at my limit with her after today. She has now proven herself to be an absolute bigot. In a political interview today, Ms Coulter stated that everyone should be Christian. When asked about Jews, she said they could be made improved Jews by becoming Christian. You know, Hitler had the same idea once. I believe it sparked WWII if I am not mistaken.


She said having everyone as a Christian would be easier. It would streamline things and we'd all obey. It would be like a Federal Express religion. Then this country could be just like the last Republican convention and we'd all love our country and defend it. There should only be Christians, no Jews other than improved Jews who are now Christian, no Buddhists, no Pagans, no nothing. First off, this country was founded by men who were Christian, and considered good Christians, who wrote it into the Constitution that people should have FREEDOM OF RELIGION. In other words, could worship however they saw fit, any God they saw fit.


Secondly, I am a proud Wiccan. I believe in a Mother Goddess and I am very happy and content with that. But, unlike Ms. Coulter, I have NEVER tried to force anyone to convert to my beliefs. I believe in the old adage of live and let live. And, while I am not a republican, I do love my country. Just because I don't agree with much of what has been going on in Washington D.C. these last few years does not mean I hate my country.


Therefore, I have to ask Ms. Coulter, who doesn't like Democrats, women, Jews, or basically anyone who has a brain just two questions. First, just what rock did you crawl out from? And second, would you please crawl back under whatever rock it was you crawled out from? Thanks ever so much.

1 comment:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.