Kat's Blog

Kat's Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Almost Here!


Tomorrow is the day. The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay Sands will be released. I'm so looking forward to this one. It's the first book in her Argeneau series that doesn't center around an Argeneau family member. They're in the book, but the hero of this story is Garrett Mortimer. We met him back in Lucien Argeneau's story, Bite Me If You Can. He was one of Lucien's fellow rogue vampire hunters and now he is getting his story.


And what makes it even better is it's releasing just in time for October and Halloween. Since it's a vampire book it is perfect timing. Lynsay Sands is fantastic and one of my favorite authors. I can't wait to read The Rogue Hunter. It releases everywhere tomorrow, September 30th. I have had it on pre-order for months. There are several authors I pre-order ahead of time no matter what and Lynsay Sands is definately one of them. Click on my link to her website if you'd like to know more about any of her books.
Trust me, everything Lynsay Sands writes is absolutely amazing and totally funny. The Rogue Hunter comes out tomorrow. Trust me, you will want your own copy of it. Her books are that good. I get all of her books in hardcover because I read them so much.

No comments: